CandleCrusherX EA is a very flexible & high customizable Expert Advisor and can run on different Strategies:
CandleCrusherX EA analyses the market situation on volume and strong price movement. It works on all major forex pairs and Timeframes (M5 or M15 recommend).
The EA has integrated dynamic Take Profit, this means, if you reach your defined TP it gives you the chance to follow on the Trend by dynamic TP & SL and extend your profits.
Also a News Filter function is integrated, to prevent miss trades on News events.
- The EA has been optimized for the major forex pairs for timeframe M5 / M15
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread significantly increases the EA’s efficiency.
it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders. Take your time to figure out which Strategy is the right for you.
Predefined .SET Files can be downloaded on our website www.ea-trading.org
- Trading Lot
- Lot Multiplier – can be used for Trailing or Martigale
- Take Profit points
- Stoploss points
- Dynamic Take Profit points – on reached Take Profit, this gives you the change to follow Trends and extend your Profits, take profit is set to current rate + dynamic tp points, also dynamic stoploss.
- Dynamic Stoploss points – one reached Take Profit Stoploss is set (current rate – dynamic stoploss).
- Trading Risk Percentage – to minimize your risk this value is the minimum free equity percentage after adding new trade
- Trailing Start – points start trailing
- Trailing Take Profit points
- Max. Trailing Trades – maximal number of Trailing trades, if you set to 0 it will be not trailed
- Max. Trades per direction – The EA can trade in both direction at same time, here you can limit the number of trades per direction
- Extend Trades after number of Trades – if you set to 1 – a new Trade will be opened after new signal, if you set for example to 2 – you will need a trailing trade (sum of trades >= 2) to able the expert to run new trades on signal. This will be usefull if you prefer martigale strategy
- Use dynamic Lot Feature – Lot will be calculated based on the following
- Minimum Balance per smallest Lot unit
- Minimum Canlesize movement – the minimum candlesize to generate new signal
- Minimum volume during movement – volume for signal
- Trade only MovingAverage direction – to trade only in trend or any signal
- MA shift
- Use RSI limitation – don’t extend trades over or under defined limts
- RSI Timeframe – timeframe for RSI calculation i.E. 1=M1, 5=M5 15=M15…
- RSI highlimit for BUY trades – don’t extend buy trades over defined limit
- RSI lowlimit for SELL trades – don’t extend sell trades under defined limit
- MagicNumber – unique Expert ID
- Slippage – max. Slippage
- Max Spread
- Close all open Trades on Friday – if set to true, all trades will be closed on the following time, if set to false, trades will not be closed
- Friday closing time – only relevant if closing feature set to true
- Trading timeframe can be set for every day separately (from – till)
- Use News Filter – if set to true – no trades will be added in the specified restriction
- Indent after news – minutes
- Indent before news – minutes
- Enable light news – if set to true – no signal during light news
- Enable medium news – if set to true – no signal during medium news
- Enable hard news – if set to true – no signal during hard news
- Your Time Zone GMT – Server Time Zone GMT for news
- Currency to display the news – fill up which pairs you consider for news (i.E. USD,EUR,GBP,CHF,CAD,AUD,NZD,JPY)
- Draw lines on the chart
- Draw only the future of news line
- Signals on the upcoming news – alerts you on news